• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

HOLY CRRAAP!!!

Pat B

Super Moderator
Germ....that couldn't have been a child....could it?? It was probably a doll baby. If it wasn't that sure is dang creepy!!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I saw this yesterday and had the same initial reaction! Then a couple hours later I read it was a fake. A good fake.

Ozzie&Dino

Juvenile Dragon
This video was a fake. The Eagle in the photo is someones pet and he was trained to do what he just did, that was all a setup and that was not a real baby but a doll.

Pat B

Super Moderator
This video went viral on the internet. Of course when I first saw it I thought it was real. Then I saw an interview with the 2 idiots that made it....it was a school project!! Scared the crap out of everyone that saw it!! :D

gilliesexotics

Super Moderator
Staff member
Man they did a pretty good job. Looked legit to me. lol

On a side note. I was going to work a coupe days ago and saw a bald eagle perched at the top of a tree just a few trees in from the highway. I stopped the truck and tried to get some good pics but he flew away soon after i got out of the truck. I did manage to get a pic of him/her before it took flight and one of him/her in flight.

Latest posts