• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi! New to this forum

What would your dragon prefer?

• Breath Fire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Skymall007

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi! My name is Madisen. My bearded dragon's name is Gamma. He is named after Gamma rays because he has so much energy. He is my baby though he challenged me to a fight today. He was a rescue from House of Reptiles. Usually they sell only babies but somebody actually gave him up! There was one baby dragon available (which I intended to get a baby baby) and Gamma. He was glass dancing like crazy. I asked to hold each of them but I never held the baby because I knew Gamma was mine.

Gamma has only submitted himself to one thing...applesauce.

I am a bio student hoping to study reptiles someday. I am so excited to get to know everyone here.

I also have 6 hermit crabs (I am part of the hermit crab association), one tortoise, and one snake.

033.JPG

Nice to meet everyone!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
WelcometoBDF1.jpg

You may find that your BD will take to it's greens better if you cut into smaller pieces. Also, fruit should only be a treat, with dark leafy greens for a staple. Please check out the nutrition chart below, the better choices are hi-Lited in Green.

A few good links to help get you started ...

Basic BD Care Sheet - A Place To Start

Bearded Dragon --- Exclusive Care Info Library

Beautiful Dragons Nutrition Chart

UVB Setup

Is Bearded Dragon Co-habitation a good plan?

How To Sex A Bearded Dragon

Good Luck

Latest posts