• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Herp Vet Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardedD

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi everyone, I thought this could come in handy:

http://www.herpvetdirectory.com/

Its a herp vet directory so you can locate a herp vet in your area if your beardie or other reptiles get sick.

I will also submit other herp vet directories when I run in to them.

-G

Star

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks. I believe there is a Herp Vet Directory in the back of Reptiles USA magazine. Found at most pet stores and book stores nationwide. It has a Pac-Man frog on the cover. :)

-Liz

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have one Herp Vet who's not on the list... the vet is Dr. Michael Weninger at the Creature Comforts Animal Hospital in Saylorsburg, PA(I'm not sure on the spelling of the last name but it sounds like how i spelled it). I recommend him to anyone with beardies. He is a wonderful vet and I actually enjoy taking my reptiles to see him

KAJA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
This is another one of those things, herp vets! Finding one nearby that you can trust is difficult but a must. I am reviving this thread for two reasons (as I go through them during the merge), one to bring it to everyone's attention and two because beardielover17 replied that their's wasn't in there.

If anyone else has a herp vet not listed, maybe we should start our own directory ??? I am a coder, this is what I do 8)

If you look and yours isn't there and you agree, reply with your recommendation, contact info, and area in which you live. I will split the topic and list it as a resource and provide a better way to make an entry if this seem warranted.

Take care all and here is to healthy beardies!

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I found mine on the main site...as I live just outside of Toronto and had no issues...thank goodness !!!

Fidget Midget

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Florida's doesn't work :( All I get is: Not Found

The requested URL /vet/FL.html was not found on this server.
Apache/2.0.52 (Red Hat) Server at www.herpvetdirectory.com Port 80

Anyone know how to find a herp vet in Orlando?

KAJA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Excellent, this is what we need ;D

As a beginning, I have created a link on our main site to begin listing these with the potential of going all the way and creating a searchable database.

It would be cool to then also have a space for personal experience recommendations...the brain is spinning ;)

Here is what I started as a placeholder:
Herp Vet Directory Links

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts