• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Here is a picture of a female dubia laying an egg sack

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
IMG_0823.jpg

IMG_0826.jpg

IMG_0827.jpg

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i thought dubia were livebearers ??? im not a pro with dubia so i could be wrong

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Dubia produce an egg sack that they expel and than they reabsorb it into themselves into a seperate chamber in their body where they incubate the eggs until they are prepared to hatch.

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Females lay an egg sack, they then pull this sack back into themselves to incubate ovoviviparity.
Gestation is about one month (28 days).
The babies hatch inside the female. Between 20 and 40 live young, each about 2 mm long, are produced in each clutch.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
heheheh science geek.................I admit it.

Who'd have thought you could have your head (and camera) in the roach bin at exactly that minute. It's just so freakin kewl.

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I thought the same thing! LOL... I just thought that some people would like to see it because that is something you don't really see happening! ;)

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Twobeardieguy said:
Renee said:
It's almost obscene looking....lol

LOL, sorry!! ;D ;)

No worries. It's cool, just odd looking. At first glance it looks like you are watching a bug poop itself. Yuck!

Latest posts