• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help with Incubation and Hatching??

RavenRose

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
One of my females laid eggs on 17th June. I have never bred before but i read that it takes 70 days for them to hatch. I put the eggs in a Reptibator with 35oC temp and 65 humidity. Most of them are plump and large eggs only a couple are a little sunken.

Is there anything i can do to improve my hatching chances??

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_132568143488553&ap=1

The photos are in my facebook album as i cannot upload on here as says files are too large :/

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
was she bred.try to get your humidity up to 8o we keep our temp at 83f we are around 65days

RavenRose

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yes she was bred with my male, Arthur. Whats 83f in Celcius, any idea?? Ive been struggling with humidity. I am constantly putting water in but it seems stuck at 65/70.

RavenRose

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Point taken, I will turn them down, theyve only been that high for a couple days as they were at 30. Thanks

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Good keep us posted you should be able to candle them soon

GemmyLou

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Iv looked at your eggs and its defo a humidity as i had the same with a few of my eggs and as soon as i put water in they plumped out. try putting a pot/bottle of water in the incubator to settle the humidity. it worked wonders for my eggs and i got 100% success :)

RavenRose

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I dropped the temp last night to 30oC and replaced the water, now the humidity is much better, its been 70-75 all day :)

Latest posts