• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help with genetics of my dragon

Dalmon31

Bearded Dragon Egg
I will post a pic of him/her but I think it is wilbits/trans yellow white? Thoughts ?

Attachments

• IMG_1112.jpeg
    IMG_1112.jpeg
    360.5 KB · Views: 16

xp29

Bearded Dragon Egg
I will post a pic of him/her but I think it is wilbits/trans yellow white? Thoughts ?
It's a witblits or wero for sure I need to see the eye and nails for hypo/trans. All cleer nails is hypo. Even one nail with the black line disqualifies as hypo. Trans will typically have solid black eye, but not always, trans can be a little trickier to identify due to that.
To get color a witblits/het witblits is bread with a dragon that is het witblits that has color. Both will have to carry the witblits gene though because witblits is a recessive trait. It creates some strikingly beautiful dragons though.

Dalmon31

Bearded Dragon Egg
It's a witblits or wero for sure I need to see the eye and nails for hypo/trans. All cleer nails is hypo. Even one nail with the black line disqualifies as hypo. Trans will typically have solid black eye, but not always, trans can be a little trickier to identify due to that.
To get color a witblits/het witblits is bread with a dragon that is het witblits that has color. Both will have to carry the witblits gene though because witblits is a recessive trait. It creates some strikingly beautiful dragons though.
Here is pic of it that shows eyes

Attachments

• IMG_1111.jpeg
    IMG_1111.jpeg
    476.1 KB · Views: 17

xp29

Bearded Dragon Egg
The nails look clear, so your dragon is probably a hypo. The eyes are normal, so it's very unlikely it is a translucent. Either way a gorgeous dragon I'll post a pic of how you can determine gender also. Be careful not to burn him/her with the light.

Attachments

• s2OIALbl.jpg
    s2OIALbl.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts