• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help please ASAP with Leo

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I went to pick u my normally very bright yellow leo about 5 min ago and he is grey alll over except the tip of his head amost looks like he is covered in calcium powder, is something wrong with him or is this a shed ?????

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I have a hide its a ziplock container with a hole cut out and damp paper towel inside I find it gets cold though shoud i up the temps in the viv?

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
How cold, Angel ? if those temps are in the 80's it's fine.. If they are not, perhaps either a CHE or an uTH will do the trick.
Janie

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
the tank thermometer says a little over 80 and they have a small UTH so i guess its ok it just feel cool to me i sprits the damp hide with warm water when it gets a bit dry he doesnt like that hide that much though i put him in and he stays for 5 min or so then its back to his other hide lol.

Latest posts