• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

HELP. (black throat, choking??)

Abbyz2002

Bearded Dragon Egg
No second one - Reptisun 10.0 26 watt-- looks like the coil u bought but it's the 26 watt--
Is this one good too or no? I can’t find the other one anywhere else but amazon, and the amazon won’t ship till Saturday

Attachments

• 16436D69-395C-483A-A1B7-B7F34D5A71FF.png
    16436D69-395C-483A-A1B7-B7F34D5A71FF.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 20

Abbyz2002

Bearded Dragon Egg
Here is the info on the 26 watt version bulb --- and here is the bulb you would need to get if staying w/ the coil type-
s-l640.jpg

You want the
Zoo Med Reptisun 10.0 UVB Compact Fluorescent Bulb, 26 Watt
NO MINI Compact ---
The 26w version of the UVB150 is similar in output to a T8 tube when using a reflector. The beam isn't as wide (depending on the length of the tube) but the output strength is very similar. If it was sitting about 6-8'' above the main basking area then it was likely providing adequate UVB. It's the lower wattage (13w) versions that cause concern since they aren't strong enough to provide adequate UVB at a safe distance.
Ebay has them look there and make sure you get the right one NO MINI Compact and its the 10.0 26 watt NOT the 13 Watt ---- they look similar packaging so really read what your getting -- the price is also going to tell you --- most of them are over $20 and can go up to $30 - the mini compact are cheap - that is why people buy them and are not good ----
Have you checked Petsmart or Petco where you live if you have one-- I know the Petsmart where I live carries the 26 watt in the store

I need help finding an exotic pet near me. Anyone know any websites that will help?

Abbyz2002

Bearded Dragon Egg
Here is the info on the 26 watt version bulb --- and here is the bulb you would need to get if staying w/ the coil type-
s-l640.jpg

You want the
Zoo Med Reptisun 10.0 UVB Compact Fluorescent Bulb, 26 Watt
NO MINI Compact ---
The 26w version of the UVB150 is similar in output to a T8 tube when using a reflector. The beam isn't as wide (depending on the length of the tube) but the output strength is very similar. If it was sitting about 6-8'' above the main basking area then it was likely providing adequate UVB. It's the lower wattage (13w) versions that cause concern since they aren't strong enough to provide adequate UVB at a safe distance.
Ebay has them look there and make sure you get the right one NO MINI Compact and its the 10.0 26 watt NOT the 13 Watt ---- they look similar packaging so really read what your getting -- the price is also going to tell you --- most of them are over $20 and can go up to $30 - the mini compact are cheap - that is why people buy them and are not good ----
Have you checked Petsmart or Petco where you live if you have one-- I know the Petsmart where I live carries the 26 watt in the store

Sadly the vet put him down today due to MBD

Latest posts