• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello !

BlackAngel1983

Bearded Dragon Egg
I got my bearded dragon in October 2011. Her name is Baby, cause we didn't know the gender and my daughter tought it good enough.

So,I came to this forum to do some resarch on breeding,and colouring.
I know this is a bad pic but is this a normal or is there something more in her colour?

Black Angel Android

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1345311777096.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1345311777096.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 51

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome2a.jpg

She appears to be normal & not any type of Morph ...

Morphs as I understand them.

As far as colour goes, it appears to be an orange dragon. All these fancy Color names are names that Breeders have made up to name their particular stock. If you don't know it's bloodline, that's what it is, is a very pretty orange Dragon.

BlackAngel1983

Bearded Dragon Egg
No I don't know her lineage, I got her as a normal,she started showing orange in April, just around the eyes first,and now trough the hole body, thank you for your help.:)

Black Angel Android

BeardieBaby

Juvenile Dragon
My beardie's name is Baby too!!! How funny! Welcome to the forum! As I tell everyone, this a very supportive forum and you'll find all the information and more that you need by asking questions on this site rather than a pet store! Hope you enjoy!:)

BlackAngel1983

Bearded Dragon Egg
Acctually her name is Beba, croatian for Baby,I already am on a forum that is general but I wanted detailed info. :) Thank you for your support

Black Angel Android

Pat B

Super Moderator
You won't find a better forum for beardies than BDF. We have lots of fun and the information here is correct and accurate!! You won't go wrong!! :D

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My beardie's name's Allie and she's got orange all over her spikes, body, legs, and is getting more and more orange, with small spots of reds.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL! I know. She thinks she's a Queen. She runs all over the counter top at the pet store and she's so curious about everything on there. See a computer, she's running to it. She sees a color, she runs to it. She licks everything. Even an ornament. :) She's a riot!

Latest posts