• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello!

coppertune

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello! You can call me Coppertune. I am a first time bearded dragon owner. I named my Beardie Joanna, and I got her as an early birthday present on the first, and we clicked at first sight. However, I could really use some help with advice.

I also love crafts and I am a musician.

Attachments

• PXL_20230601_195624780.jpg
    PXL_20230601_195624780.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 13

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello! You can call me Coppertune. I am a first time bearded dragon owner. I named my Beardie Joanna, and I got her as an early birthday present on the first, and we clicked at first sight. However, I could really use some help with advice.

Welcome please go over the uvb your using and what your using for temp gauges - surface basking temps-- these are crucial to your dragons health -

GSieg

Hatchling Dragon
Also the enclosure, I know it's not the little tub she is in but if the tub is within her enclosure, she ideally will need something bigger.

Noichnaf

Bearded Dragon Egg

Joanna looks very healthy! Is that your enclosure? I can try to help.

Latest posts