• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Welcome to the forum as an active an participating member! As a previous lurker, you already know what a great resource this forum is.

It's wonderful that you're going to be taking in a dragon that needs a home, and that you're educating yourself before hand. I look forward to seeing your new companion when you bring her home!

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hi and welcome to the forum!

I think what you are doing is great! Doing your research before getting / rescuing your beardie.

If you have any questions just ask. There are a lot of wonderful people on here with a vast knowledge of information.

Good luck. I can't wait to see and hear all about your new beardie!

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi,

Been lurking for a while during my research into these wonderful little reptiles.

Hoping to adopt a 1 year old beardie soon as her current owner can no longer keep her.
Welcome to the forum and feel free to ask whatever you may need.. Also a few of us have put together general care and you'll find it below some of our comments..You will find a bunch of info covering pretty much everything..
Looking forward to seeing your beardie once you get her..

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Welcome to the forum! Glad to hear you plan on adopting that's wonderful :) keep us updating with pics when you get her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts