• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello Everyone new to the Forum!!

Brian Adams

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello Everyone!! My name is Brian and I have just recently in the last year fell in love with Bearded Dragons!! They are some amazing pets!! I have to admit at first I was cautious to get one seeing as I had never interacted with any reptiles. My girlfriend is the person who actually brought me into contact with these awesome animals. She had aquired a beardie from a co-worker by contiually asking if she could have him because she could tell by the way he talked about his care that it wasn't at the level it needed to be. Our first Beardie's name is Frank. One day I had come home and Frank was very pale ( not shedding) and his legs were twitching uncontrollably!!! We took him to vet he had a calcium deficiency and a parasite. Vet fixed him gave us meds and now he is an incredibly loving and fun part of our family. We have also in the last few weeks purchased a new baby female. Her name is Karma. She is a Hypo Translucent Leather Microscale we got at the Omaha Reptile Expo from John Floerke of Omahareptiles.com. Great people who produced awesome dragons. She is so tame and playful. Can't wait to see her colors as she gets older!!!! My girlfried and I plan on breeding here in a couple of years!!!!!

Frank Dog.png
Frank Dog 3.png
Karma Baby 4.png
Karma Baby 2.png

Brian Adams

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thank you. I am hoping to obtain more info on breeding roaches, improving their diets, and finding out info on breeding our own beardies in the future. I know its not cheap and not something we are getting into to make money. We just love Beardies!!!!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome2a.jpg

Beautiful Dragon!!! Congrats!!!

Are the 2 being housed together?

Latest posts