• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello Everybody

Linda Scandura

Bearded Dragon Egg
Linda and Charlie here introducing ourselves. I'm new to the Beardie owner realm. Charlie is about 2 months old and he is coming around and eating great. He's a good boy and eats some veggies too. He loves laying on his stick basking in the heat lamp and is quite content there. His aim on crickets is still a little off but he gets the job done. I fell in love with the little guy already. Looking forward to him getting bigger. Thanks everybody for your help in trying me started.

Linda & Charlie

Lynchman18

Bearded Dragon Egg
Awesome choice in a name and taking ownership of one of the coolest reptiles out there!. Welcome to the forum!.. Send us some pictures of Charlie and yourself if you like.. love to see all the happy beardies and beardie owners hahaha..

Latest posts