• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Growling noise and calcium everywhere?

sircactuscat

Juvenile Dragon
It's weird, a few days ago I went to get my Beardies poop which was right by him. As I reached in to get it, he made this very low growling/grumbling noise. Since he has done it again, but when I went near him to pick up his salad that he had flicked about. Does anyone else's make these noises? Also when I come home, I see drips of calcium dust everywhere that has come off his salad. ( I do dust live food aswell as salad) does anyone else have this happen?
:)

sircactuscat

Juvenile Dragon
A pic of the calcium. I'll clean it now.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338909573.332476.jpg

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yes the calcium will sometimes come off a little bit. That's ok...
As for noises, I haven't noticed it myself but I have heard of startled or frightened dragons making noise similar to what tyou described

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
They can make noises, just most of the time don't. As long as they're not showing any signs of a respiratory infection there's nothing to worry about.

Latest posts