• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Greetings one and all

SonicBlu

Bearded Dragon Egg
SonicBlu here. I'm the proud owner of a beautiful bearded dragon named Bowsie, and I've been raising reptiles for a very long time. I'm more drawn toward bearded dragons because of their behaviors and personalities. I raised Bowsie from infancy and she is nearly 4 years old. Over the years, I've been able to grow with my bearded dragon and have come to learn a lot about them. I have gone through a lot with my bearded dragon and I decided to start up a series of videos in my YouTube channel called Bowsie's Vlogs, to give tips and help to other bearded dragon owners with the care and understanding of their own bearded dragons when they exhibit certain behaviors and why they do the things they do. I also include some anecdotes that Bowsie and I have gone through together. The avatar I'm using is of a close-up photo taken of one of Bowsie's happy gaping moments. She was nearly 3 years old in the picture, and she is just as happy now as she was back then. At times, I'll pop around the forums and give some advice and comments to some posts whenever time allows me to do so. At any rate, it's great to be here and to be among many other bearded dragon owners.

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Welcome to the forum SonicBlu! I hope you're able to venture onto the forum a good bit and share more of yourself and Bowsie. This is a great place to find new information, share stories of our kids, and help others that want to do the very best for their new companions. It's like an ever growing extended family more than a forum, really. Welcome to the family :)

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hi SonicBlu and welcome! I am looking forward to seeing Bowsie and hearing all about her adventures.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the forum!! Lots of info and knowledge here on the forum!! Look forward to seeing more of you and Bowsie.. It's always interesting to see how others and their dragons are doing things and really that's how many learn..Each dragons are soo different it's pretty fascinating..

Latest posts