• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Got our new gecko

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
We wanted a mate for our male leopard and finally found a nice female today from a local breeder she is 1 years old and a blizzard very pretty , we have our 3 month old male so figured by the time he is old enough to breed she will be two.they are in seperte tanks side by side and at the moment he is waggin his tail at her and licking the glass lol not too sure if this is a male thing or just curious about her? Hopefully she will settle down within the next few days , he didnt take long to settle in. We have yet to name either one lol I have been callin him Meekho but the boyfriend hates it so if you have any ideas for either please post them , the male is yellow with sections of black spots down his body and tail, she is pure white.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
congrads!!!!
Put a piece of paper between them. You'll get him riled up too young and he'll be spent long before he's old enough. Males will mature at about 6-8 months if they maintain well.

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
congrats... hopefully she will settle in quickly for you... still being impatiently patient with my Picaso

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I know how it is luckly my male didnt have any stress he settled in great im dying to handle her but Ill wait till she's ready.
and thanks i will put the paper between them

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
The breeder just emailed me offering me one of his breeder pair of blizzard geckos with the tanks, lights, incubator, worm colony pretty much everything he has for a package price so looks like we will be picking up this weekend and have a breeding pair sooner than we thought. ;D
he said he would help us out anytime as well which is a bonus !!!!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Really ? Wow that almost sounds too good to be true !
Pictures are needed now more than ever ;) How lucky can you get ? lol
Janie

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I know I need to fix my computer have tons of pics on the camera lol every thing they do is sooo cute, plus suga my beardy has gained sooo much weight she perches on her branch but now you cant see the the branch her stomach fat swallows it up she looks like she is attached to a rail lol. She sure loves her food , she fell asleep up against the glass the other night perched almost on her tail the flash from the camera didnt even phase her lol.

ilovecacti

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
koooolio pretty little poopers! haha :D i hope we recieve updates every time something happens! lol

Latest posts