• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Gave Bruce a much needed soak/bath yesterday.....

Dragon Lady

Hatchling Dragon
Which he REALLY enjoys!!! And for the first time he let me sprinkle him and splash him with water, to moisturizer him, and make sure he got nice and hydrated.... Then he took his usual HUGE drink of bath water LOL!!! Then he did something he has never done before.... He "pawed" at me.... Like come here mommy, I want you to hold me! Which was unusual... Usually he'll sit in his bath till it goes cool....! But this time, he used me as a ladder, and climbed into my hand and found a comfortable spot in my palm/thumb area and just chilled.... Listened to me talk on the phone, and cocked his head wildly every time I mentioned his name.... Which was a hoot!!! Made me giggle a lot while I was talking....! Then I took the final drop of water remaining off his tail, and put the unwilling Brucie, in his cage to bask, and warm up since he was near a fan, and didn't want beardie-sicles...! Now it's 7am and he's clamoring for attention as always, and the cats won't wake up and chase him Bhahaha!
Here's Brucie after his baff!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1366121904.182074.jpg

Sorry iPad does horrid pix when the lens is dirty, and it's dark, w/1 hand free.... :-/
*~*~*~ Love always bring difficulties, that is true, but the good side of it is that it gives energy ~*~*~*
-Vincent Van Gogh-

Latest posts