• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Frank Chillin

Brian Adams

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello here are some new pictures of our Frank!!! We are currently trying to figure out his genetic makeup. We rescued him and don't really know what type he is. Any help would be grateful. Have thought about taking him to our vet but don't know if they can do any tests to determine his genetic makeup. Also don't know if it is possible to obtain the recessive genes that he might also carry for future breeding.
Frankenstein.jpg
Frankenstein 2.jpg
Frankenstein 3.jpg
Frankenstein 4.jpg
Frankenstein 5.jpg

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Nice shots! Frank looks great - I really like the blue/gray patterning down the sides . It would probably be prohibitively expensive to find out what his genetic background is... unfortunately. ]
Kudos on rescuing though! He looks happy and healthy!

Brian Adams

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thanks his colors are pretty cool!!! I figured that would be the case :( Thinking of breeding him later on down the road but hearing from some people not a good idea because I don't know his genetic makeup. I might still because I think he could produce some awesome offspring.

Latest posts