• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

First Time Friend, Senna

Faye&Senna

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello all. I have been long time lurking on this forum. Reading and learning all I can in preparation for my girl coming home. She has been home nearly a week now and still going through some relocation stress. But is eating a little bit each day and pooping so that’s a good thing. I will post a bit in the enclosure thread about her set up. I bought it off a guy who I don’t think knew what he was doing. I have already made changes to the light set up and enclosure itself. I would love some more input! But I am looking forward to bonding with her when she is ready. I believe she is three - four months old? I did get her from a breeder not a pet store as the ones near us didn’t look quite as healthy. Senna tax below, and I look forward to all the excellent advice!
09C856D1-53FE-4EBC-A210-5B0F19F346F0.jpeg

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello all. I have been long time lurking on this forum. Reading and learning all I can in preparation for my girl coming home. She has been home nearly a week now and still going through some relocation stress. But is eating a little bit each day and pooping so that’s a good thing. I will post a bit in the enclosure thread about her set up. I bought it off a guy who I don’t think knew what he was doing. I have already made changes to the light set up and enclosure itself. I would love some more input! But I am looking forward to bonding with her when she is ready. I believe she is three - four months old? I did get her from a breeder not a pet store as the ones near us didn’t look quite as healthy. Senna tax below, and I look forward to all the excellent advice! View attachment 27326
Yes she is adorable

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
If someone hasn’t already beaten me to it, if you get a clean rag or t-shirt and rub it on your clean body and put it where she sleeps, this will help her bond to whoever the main caretaker is, they love soft things its weird, i keep a hanky in my beardies den, make shure to have as many textures in the enclosure as possible, you want them to be able to rub their shed off and grind down their nails by just being in the enclosure (slate, bricks, river stones, lava rocks, are all good options)

Attachments

• AEE37FBB-21C4-468C-8B8E-58583B005B27.jpeg
    AEE37FBB-21C4-468C-8B8E-58583B005B27.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 7

Faye&Senna

Bearded Dragon Egg
If someone hasn’t already beaten me to it, if you get a clean rag or t-shirt and rub it on your clean body and put it where she sleeps, this will help her bond to whoever the main caretaker is, they love soft things its weird, i keep a hanky in my beardies den, make shure to have as many textures in the enclosure as possible, you want them to be able to rub their shed off and grind down their nails by just being in the enclosure (slate, bricks, river stones, lava rocks, are all good options)
Yes she had one of my singlets in there already. And a lovely slate rock to bask on!