• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

First time asking to get out of viv

yellowrosesATX

Bearded Dragon Egg
We only got Lily on 7/22 and she seems to be adapting really nicely, thankfully. After her evening feed I left the room and came back in a bit later to find her scratching to come out. We haven't had her out a lot since she is in a new place so it was unexpected. I put my hand in her viv and she climbed up then on to my chest near my shoulder. She slept there for 45 minutes. When my grandson got home he took her and they slept together (with me watching them) for about 30 more minutes.

I had no idea they adapted so fast and became human oriented so quickly. Her colors are muted because she is getting ready to shed. She is eating really well (evening meal was the last 15 of the 1/4" to 1/2" crickets we had and 10 of the 1/2" Dubia) and is about 8 1/2" long and 42 grams at 2 months 3 days. My grandson is one happy little guy, grandma is pretty happy too.

Attachments

• DSCF2199.JPG
    DSCF2199.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 37

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Myah always clung to my finger and wouldn't let go. She climbs up when she wants out or sits in my hand. If she really wants out, she'll climb up my arm and wait.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
That's such a great picture of her and your grandson!

Latest posts