• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Figuring the age

Jesterhat

Bearded Dragon Egg
hay everyone I have two dragons. I just recently got I can't figure there ages out!! I read when there born (hatched) there 3 to 4 in long I have my boy Leo who is about 8in ,and jax who is about 6 in long how can u tell there ages and what are the ages for the stages as in baby juvenile adult

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hay everyone I have two dragons. I just recently got I can't figure there ages out!! I read when there born (hatched) there 3 to 4 in long I have my boy Leo who is about 8in ,and jax who is about 6 in long how can u tell there ages and what are the ages for the stages as in baby juvenile adult

Welcome and here is a quick link to a page that will be helpful as a guide. Unless you know the hatch date all will be approximations..

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
It's really hard to tell age because so many factors are involved with their growth. I've see 2 year old dragons that had improper heat and UVB that were the size of a 2 month old.

Latest posts