• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Figuring out morphs... Also....

JoeyyNY

Hatchling Dragon
Hey everyone,

So I need some help. How exactly do I tell what morphs my beardies are? Also what should I expect from their hatchlings? (Color, Morphs, etc).

Also most say the male is always bigger then the female but my female is a whole lot bigger than my male.

Attachments

• 20151007_143113.jpg
    20151007_143113.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 24
  • 20151016_133000.jpg
    20151016_133000.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 23

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I'm not very good with morphs. As far as the size I think each beardie grows at its own rate doesn't mater if they are male or female.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I agree each individual grows at their own pace and to it's own size I think it also makes some difference in what your feeding them. More nutritional feeders and variety of greens will allow your dragon's to grow to the max possible for that individual.

MetalicPheonix

Juvenile Dragon
Oh alrighty then your bearded dragon seem to have a yellow body I forgot what the morph is call I think your male is a leatherback probably not im not for sure im new to dragons too

MetalicPheonix

Juvenile Dragon
Here. I think your female might be a•Citrus tiger bearded dragon
•Sunburst bearded dragon

•Gold bearded dragon
•Lemon fire bearded dragon
•Citrus bearded dragon
•Sandfire gold bearded dragon
•Yellow bearded dragon

Your male might be a •Sandfire red bearded dragon
•Orange bearded dragon
•Tangerine bearded dragon