• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Falkor Update

laswabbie

Juvenile Dragon
Just a few words about my child at 14 weeks:

Falkor broke 100 grams yesterday. He's a really healthy eater and 11.5 inches long now. I've been thinking about changing his name to Sir Poops Alot.

We've not had any real sunlight in north Louisiana for 9 or 10 days now, so he hasn't been outside. We aren't flooding, but it rains every afternoon. I think he and I are going stir crazy.

Falkor met my puppy CoCo face to face this week. He's not much of a CoCo fan, but she thinks he's the coolest thing on four legs. She sits and watches him all the time. But then she likes watching the Superworms crawl back and forth as well, so maybe she's just easily entertained.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Just a few words about my child at 14 weeks:

Falkor broke 100 grams yesterday. He's a really healthy eater and 11.5 inches long now. I've been thinking about changing his name to Sir Poops Alot.

We've not had any real sunlight in north Louisiana for 9 or 10 days now, so he hasn't been outside. We aren't flooding, but it rains every afternoon. I think he and I are going stir crazy.

Falkor met my puppy CoCo face to face this week. He's not much of a CoCo fan, but she thinks he's the coolest thing on four legs. She sits and watches him all the time. But then she likes watching the Superworms crawl back and forth as well, so maybe she's just easily entertained.
Yea for Falkor!! Glad to hear you are not flooded, my good friends daughter is in Zachary and they got flooded

Lasen72

Juvenile Dragon
I'm down in Lafayette, the rain has been miserable but thank god I'm upstairs in apartment so no flooding for me. We were pretty pent up also so Dooku got to spend a lot of time around my pugs, haha

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I know of someone that did get flooded, lots of damage but she was able to get her bearded dragon and her dogs out with the rest of the family.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
just soo sad what those poor people are going thru... Glad that those that could get out with their animals have done so... wish it was over for them but long road ahead...

Latest posts