• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dubia's for sale- Small Nymphs

milo0

Hatchling Dragon
Hello!
I have around 1700 dubia nymphs ranging from 1/4in.-1in. for sale. They are mixed together so you will be receiving a mix of the different sizes. Orders come with 10% over count in case of any
casualties.

Prices:
100- $10
250- $20
500- $40
1000-$65

Shipping:
I will ship these guys using 2-3 Priority mail only on Monday and Tuesdays, to ensure they arrive to you before the weekend. Shipping will be $6 for anything 250 and below and $12 for anything above 250, and here's the reason being; Texas weather can easily hit triple digits especially in my area, and unfortunately I had problems shipping them in just one box when I had a trial run. To ensure they arrive healthy, I package them as safely as I can. I use small flats or plastic, vented containers for small orders (max of 250 nymphs per box) and cut out vents to give them some air circulation so there's no chance of them burning up. On top of that, I will provide ice packs in weathers 90+ just to be on the safe side. Once ready, they are placed in the medium flat with newspaper and taped up with a few holes on the outside box to allow more air circulation. This has proven to be the most effective, and has resulted in 0 DOA. I would rather play it safe and have them arrive to you in perfect condition than risk it with the weather or post office.

In case of DOA, I need a photo within the 1st hour of receiving them. I will then send another shipment or give you a refund. Please note that I will not be responsible for any shipping problems that are beyond my control, and I will not take responsibility if you are not home when they arrive. You MUST be there to pick them up, or let me know and I can tell the post office to hold them for you. If left in the sun, these boxes will heat up and kill your roaches so please don't leave them out there (same applies to cold weather). This is extremely critical if your temperatures are below or exceed 50-90F.

I'm really looking to get these guys off my hand since they're overrunning me at the moment. I've looked online and compared prices, and I feel my prices are fair. If you have any questions regarding price, shipping method, or any questions in general, feel free to PM me or post here.

Last edited:

Bushmaster11B

Juvenile Dragon
I can vouch for Milo! They are great feeders and all arrived healthy and alive. I have has 2 different shipments from Milo. Milo will ensure your feeders the way she packages them. And I live in a hot part of Texas, BDF people.

Bushmaster11B

Juvenile Dragon
Give me a few more days my friend and I will buy another 200 from you.

BDF people, MiloO is a very respectful and ships your Dubias in a very safe manner which prevents any DOA's. I have bought from her 3 times and never received any dead Dubias. They always are alive and very healthy even after I place them in my roach bin. I highly recommend her to anyone here at BDF.

avyrus666

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hmmm... What are your reduced prices? Shipping to Michigan? How would I pay? I got a colony started but there are only a few breeders. I definitely need more.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 2

milo0

Hatchling Dragon
I took off $5 from the prices before.

Shipping will be $6 for orders 250 and under, and $12 for anything 250+. It's the same cost no matter the location. :)

Latest posts