• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dubia Sale!! Plus.. Free Shipping on orders $25+

Zen ReptileZ

Juvenile Dragon
Shipped successfully and fed a premium diet for your dragons and other herps!

Today through 10/16/13!

Small - .08 ea
Med - .12 ea
Large - .25 ea

Adult Females $.75 ea
Adult Males $.25 ea

Ask me about custom quantities and further discounts!!

I am more than willing to be your guide onto successful colony establishment!

Email [email protected] for a super fast response!

Last edited:

Bushmaster11B

Juvenile Dragon
Erin (Zen ReptileZ), Thank You so much for everything. I received my Large Breeder Dubias today. All accounted for and very much alive! It only took 2 days after the order was shipped to receive them. This should set me up for my own colony now. Thank you for all the tips on breeding them as well. I have found your info as well as a few others here, very beneficial. I look forward to future business as my BD, Aries, is a roach eating machine! Your packaging was very well done, I didn't need to worry about them getting damaged by any mail personnel. I give you 5 out of 5 stars for my review. Great Job.

-Jason S.

Last edited:

LooptyLoo

Hatchling Dragon
I received my Small/Medium mixed feeder Dubias today from Zen ReptileZ. Every single one was alive and well. The packaging was fantastic. Erin took the time to write little notes here and there on various items, so I would know what to do with what item, as this was my first ever Dubia order. My 4 month old BD went absolutely nuts for them! Thanks to her patience and tips, my Dubias are now all set up with all the care and food they need. Definitely a 5 out of 5 stars. I will absolutely be ordering from Zen ReptileZ again and again. Thank you so much!

Jaycies

Juvenile Dragon
Am so very happy with our Dubias! They were all alive and still are doing well (minus the ones our Beardies have gobbled up). You definitely have return customers in LooptyLoo and I!! Thank you, Erin!!:)

Henry X Stella

Hatchling Dragon
My 500 mixed plus adults are very happy and healthy. (now in two bins) They totally devoured an orange on the first night..and even with the slight shipping mix-up they all arrived alive and well due to your expert care in packaging.
Henry & Stella couldn't be happier. I'm glad I found ZenReptilez because the value is unmatched. Thanks again Erin!! :) -CFB

haXxize12

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have recieved my order of roaches for my dragons and roaches to start my colony. great advice and communication!! also A+ for packaging great discounts im for sure going to be coming back!!! Thanks again! Chris & Lisa

delox

Bearded Dragon Egg
We recently received our roaches from Zen Reptilez. They arrived really quickly and our 4 bearded dragons loved them. We are definitely ordering from Erin again. Thanks for all the help!

-Lisa D

SpecialGreg

Hatchling Dragon
Put an order in today on Christmas and Erin was more than happy to help with all my questions and will be shipping out tomorrow and can't wait.

SpecialGreg

Hatchling Dragon
Got my roaches today and it was perfect. Got great looking roaches, more than I asked for. Amazing. Will be using again while my colony gets established