1. Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dubia colony is in need of thinning..

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Hdrydr31, May 18, 2017.

1. Dragnmum

Dragnmum Hatchling Dragon

Oh, you're half way across the country :) no worries! I think it would cost most than I pay now to ship them. Good luck :)
    I just can't bring myself to have a colony, it just creeps me out :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Hdrydr31

Hdrydr31 Bearded Dragon Veteran Staff Member 1,000+ Post Club

If you would like pm me your addy and I'll check with my post office (I live in a small town so that's easy to do) who knows right? lol also it would depend on what size and how many you order.
  3. Twinkie13

Twinkie13 Hatchling Dragon

How many you looking to dump?
  4. Hdrydr31

I'm all good for now... I will post again once I know what my numbers are and if I need to sell off anymore.
  5. Hdrydr31

Ok so I still have alot of males that are nickel in size up to 3/4"+ (likely a shed or two before adult) that I could sell off if anyone is interested please let me know and we can work something out. I will be tending to them today and can get an idea of how many I could part with I'm guessing it will likely be several hundred.
    PatsyB likes this.