• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Don't you all just love shed time?

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ahh. Allie's starting to show signs of shed and her attitude is, "Don't touch me!", "Don't look at me! I'm not dressed yet!" , or "I don't care if you put strawberries on top, I don't want to eat now!" , or "I don't want those crickets either!" , "Just cuddle with me and make it all better now."

Don't you all just love shed time and their attitude changes around that time?

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yep! She's cranky all right! I thought I wouldn't see the day that she began getting cranky. BUT she still wants me to hold and cuddle her! :confused: Hmm. Wonder if through all that crankiness is a beardie that still loves to be handled despite her crankiness. :)

I felt something like little bumps on her sides. Not sure if it's eggs or poop. :eek: And she's not showing signs of excessive digging or restless beardie syndrome for egg-laying. She didn't brumate this year. So I got to spend a lot of time hanging around her and her little wacky ways of antics and fun.

She doesn't even have a mate or a beardie male around. :)

Or she's getting jealous because I'm adding jewelry to my etsy shop recently.

Latest posts