• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Does this beardie’s eyes look weird?

Beardie Lover

Juvenile Dragon
Hi. I am wondering if this youtubers bearded dragon’s eyes look swollen to any of you??? They look pretty bad to me. Also… I am upgrading from a 40 gallon tank to a 120 gallon tank!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 7C942CE9-3FA3-49EA-BD8A-50B88A05A0CB.jpeg
    7C942CE9-3FA3-49EA-BD8A-50B88A05A0CB.jpeg
    365.4 KB · Views: 11

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Beardies eyes are very weird, i have seen some with eyes that are larger and the owner claimed it was healthy …idk if i buy it though,.. and first off look at the nose, this dragon has suffered from mbd, its eyes might have fluid behind them making them look like that, my dragon is almost 2 and her eyes are normal im ratio to her head :/ maybe some others who’ve had a bearded dragon longer will comment what they think.

Attachments

• 02F93785-C53C-498A-903F-051D69E95E69.jpeg
    02F93785-C53C-498A-903F-051D69E95E69.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 8

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardies eyes are very weird, i have seen some with eyes that are larger and the owner claimed it was healthy …idk if i buy it though,.. and first off look at the nose, this dragon has suffered from mbd, its eyes might have fluid behind them making them look like that, my dragon is almost 2 and her eyes are normal im ratio to her head :/ maybe some others who’ve had a bearded dragon longer will comment what they think.
This dragon looks ok ---
Hi. I am wondering if this youtubers bearded dragon’s eyes look swollen to any of you??? They look pretty bad to me. Also… I am upgrading from a 40 gallon tank to a 120 gallon tank!!!!!!!
this dragon eyes look like it might be going into shed - they will swell when shedding is coming on

Latest posts