• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Crickets

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Dont understand wat u mean?

What they mean is 100 celcius is equal to 212 degrees fahrenheit! Celcius and Fahrenheit are very different. So 100-115 degrees F would be equivalent to 37-46 degrees celcius. It sometimes gets confusing on here when we talk about temperatures since different countries use different formats. :)

anthony.price.50767984

Juvenile Dragon
What they mean is 100 celcius is equal to 212 degrees fahrenheit! Celcius and Fahrenheit are very different. So 100-115 degrees F would be equivalent to 37-46 degrees celcius. It sometimes gets confusing on here when we talk about temperatures since different countries use different formats. :)
Thats a bit more understanding different temperatures

luke.bowthorpe

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Good news Rheagal is a lot more active today more like his usual self. I wonder if he wasn't feeling quite right. He did do a smelly watery poop the other day. Not sure what that is a sign of. Any ideas?

anthony.price.50767984

Juvenile Dragon
Good news Rheagal is a lot more active today more like his usual self. I wonder if he wasn't feeling quite right. He did do a smelly watery poop the other day. Not sure what that is a sign of. Any ideas?
Have not a clue mine tend to poop when i bathe them or in their vivs but i use sand so liquids are not visible ... Good news that he seems normal has he eaten normal amount of food

luke.bowthorpe

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Have not a clue mine tend to poop when i bathe them or in their vivs but i use sand so liquids are not visible ... Good news that he seems normal has he eaten normal amount of food

Yeah he has eaten a normal amount of food. Still not eating crickets or greens but he is getting there.

luke.bowthorpe

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Does Rheagal's poo usually smell like it did that time? Was the poo solid with a watery exterior or more like diahrea?

It does normally smell but this was more smelly than normal. It was like a bit of poo then a clear liquid round it.

Latest posts