• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

cool picz

Beardyluv

Hatchling Dragon
The Beardie reading isn't mine...but my Bee is in the other 2 picz

Attachments

• BEE'S CIRCUS ACT.jpg
    BEE'S CIRCUS ACT.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 66
  • BEE N CROC.jpg
    BEE N CROC.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 60
  • BEARDIE READING.jpg
    BEARDIE READING.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 60

Soensew

Bearded Dragon Egg
This is Isabelle a couple of days ago when the sun came out for 5mins. It wasn't warm enough to be out for any longer for her but she really enjoys to get out and smell the fresh air and have a good look round.
uploadfromtaptalk1396471113997.jpg

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
She's feeling well enough to bask and she's sitting up there now basking away. I just hope a 100 watts is good enough for that level. It seems to be ok. It's an intense beam.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Wots her temps at? As long as they ok n she feels ok n ur happy with her then its all rnd happy days;)

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Yeh they fine u cud up it a tad but if she seems happy then i wudnt mess with her at the min. U obviously got it all goin on. How much she has cum on since her fall id just keep to wot u doin. Shes is soo lucky she has u. Sum 1 who really cares enough to put time n effot to get her back to her usual self. :) u have done a great job u shud b really proud of her n i cnt talk for any 1 else but i think u shud b rrally proud of ur self 2 with out u she wudnt have had half a chance. So well done you its a gud job the whole world aint full of selfish ppl. :)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I know. She would've been dead by now if I didn't give her food. They would've just let her go. I wouldn't.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Irritated. I had an accident last night when I was cleaning out her plaque. I made her bleed by accident. I managed to stop her bleeding. That plaque must be deep or something.

Latest posts