• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Chillin & Loving

Michael Clatworthy

Bearded Dragon Egg
dragon1 042.JPG
dragon1 041.JPG

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Can't help but notice that you keep multiple & different sized dragons together? Seem to be a lot lately that like to put their BDs at serious risk?

Michael Clatworthy

Bearded Dragon Egg
Its a male and 2 females so they do get along. I had to make improvements to the other cages so i housed them together for a couple of days. They have been monitored very closely.

Michael Clatworthy

Bearded Dragon Egg
Really i dont need a lecture on housing dragons..It was a temporary housing while i made repairs, it happens!!! Do you have additional housing if repairs are needed?!!!

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Really i dont need a lecture on housing dragons..It was a temporary housing while i made repairs, it happens!!! Do you have additional housing if repairs are needed?!!!
I wasn't lecturing you, just giving you a link to some better information on it. And yes, I do. Always good to have emergency housing on hand, I have a few 20L tanks just in case, as well as a couple 10s. They've come in quite handy, I'm really glad I got them.

Michael Clatworthy

Bearded Dragon Egg
Glad to hear that cause bulbs go out, balasts go bad..ect sometimes the pet stores dont have what you need. i always try to keep extra bulbs ect.. on hand but i didnt expect not one but two reptisuns 10.0 go out at the same time..

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Glad to hear that cause bulbs go out, balasts go bad..ect sometimes the pet stores dont have what you need. i always try to keep extra bulbs ect.. on hand but i didnt expect not one but two reptisuns 10.0 go out at the same time..
Ew. Yeah, not a common occurrence. I keep extra basking bulbs on hand, but if a UVB goes out it's off to the pet store.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What you show on the forum is what we see, when there are many pics of the same situation, always of what looks to be the same enclosure, both here & on your facebook page, the situation looks to be the norm & much more than a temporary one, is all we can go by & respond accordingly. You are also running the risks of breeding a Female much too young which can lead to another whole set of complications & serious health issues. Sounds like you didn't expect the responses because you are not aware of the very real dangers.

Latest posts