• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Cats, crickets and 3am

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Last night at 3am the cat decided to knock Slyders crickets on the floor (my fault...I left them on the kitchen counter). What fun I had chasing crickets around the house at 3:00 in the dark and hitting my head on the table because in my half asleep state I did not think to turn the light on. I let the cats eat a couple of them...so I thought. When I got up this morning out of the 15 or so I had in there...I had 5. Guess cats find crickets tasty too. Bet it looked funny.

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Lol. Everytime I get the crickets out to feed my dragons, my kitten, Menace is right there. I usually throw him a couple of crickets to keep him occupied while I feed the lizards.

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hilarious! :D My friend's cat used to eat bugs that came into the house. Cats are so odd :p

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My husband fed Slyder this morning and one of the crickets got away. I later found my Chihuahua mix playing with it and rubbing his face on it. Animals are so strange and gross sometimes but I can't help but love them. Cats are great for keeping the house bug free.

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
staylor said:
My husband fed Slyder this morning and one of the crickets got away. I later found my Chihuahua mix playing with it and rubbing his face on it.

:D :D I'm surprised he didn't roll on it... one of my dogs carried around a tiny frog (in his mouth!) for awhile and then spit it out and rolled on it. Strange creatures :D :D

Latest posts