• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

BUNNY ?

MetalicPheonix

Juvenile Dragon
Ok guys so I need help. my mother told me I could get a bunny I was like mom don't make jokes and she said.for real let get you a bunny I was like oh ok but one problem I was planning on getting a guinea pig so im basically getting a bunny so yea I alway do research before getting a pet like a bearded dragon so yea I need help give me info about bunny (im getting a bunny that doesn't grow) what they need and all that and ASAP

And the reason why im getting one tomorrow it cause I lost a guinea pig and i cry my mom told me I could get one tomorrow but I decide to get a bunny since I alway want a bunny so yea

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I understand that you are excited about getting a new pet but what's the rush?? Do your research on the specific type of bunny that you are getting as there are many many many types of bunnies. I really don't think getting a new pet right away just because you cried alot is being very responsible.. Sorry if that sounds rude, just my opinion.

MetalicPheonix

Juvenile Dragon
Dude let me explain p.s I cry because I lost a pet and the reason why im getting one because the guy who breed them said I needed to get it tomorrow I couldn't ask for a waiting list because my parent told them they want the rabbit so I have to figure out a way to take care of it it not my fault my parent randomly call a guy they know and ask for a rabbit it was a surprise for getting a certificate on sport so they decide to get me one They told me after my baby guinea pig die I didn't know they call a breeder I though I had enough time to look up about rabbit so yea if i don't get the bunny right away there gonna kill it I don't know why he's a odd breeder

Last edited by a moderator:

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
No need for name calling here. We are all sorry you lost your pets recently but jumping into another pet that you know nothing about isn't always the best way to grieve. Since your parents are the ones that called the guy, they must have done their research on the animal if they are allowing it in their home. So I would ask them how you are supposed to care for it, they should know.

The only thing I know about bunnies is they poop a lot and they breed like crazy.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Dude let me explain p.s I cry because I lost a pet dickweed and the reason why im getting one because the guy who breed them said I needed to get it tomorrow I couldn't ask for a waiting list because my parent told them they want the rabbit so I have to figure out a way to take care of it it not my fault my parent randomly call a guy they know and ask for a rabbit it was a surprise for getting a certificate on sport so they decide to get me one They told me after my baby guinea pig die I didn't know they call a breeder I though I had enough time to look up about rabbit so yea if i don't get the bunny right away there gonna kill it I don't know why he's a odd breeder

Look first of all no reason to call me a dickweed (besides the fact that it's rude and is no way to talk to a lady that has been giving you advice that you've asked for on other topics) Maybe tell more of the situation that you are in so that we can better help you, and it also will help us to know that you are not just jumping into a pet without thinking. You need to give us more of the facts instead of telling us I'm getting a bunny that doesn't grow and I need all the info I need to house them and I need the info by tomorrow.
I get that it is upsetting to loose a pet trust me I've lost more than a few in my days... I'm sorry for your loss.

MetalicPheonix

Juvenile Dragon
WAIT your a girl I though you where a guy. And im not jumping I was never planning on getting a bunny . I have two option let the cruel breeder kill the bunny or I take it.but since my parent ask for the bunny without telling me I have to take it because they bought the supply for one already I post a picture of the item

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
WAIT your a girl I though you where a guy. And im not jumping I was never planning on getting a bunny . I have two option let the cruel breeder kill the bunny or I take it.but since my parent ask for the bunny without telling me I have to take it because they bought the supply for one already I post a picture of the item

No way to talk to a guy either... I guess what I am saying is the way you wrote your post made it sound like you were "jumping" I understand not wanting the bunny to be killed, I agree that saving the bunny is of course a better solution.

MetalicPheonix

Juvenile Dragon
Here the pic I don't have the cage yet but my mom show me how the cage would look.she found a deal for supply + cage bundle at a pet store.the bundle seem ok but I ask if she could ask for a bigger cage

Attachments

• Darlene's Blog_ Knowing The Rabbit Pet Supplies.jpg
    Darlene's Blog_ Knowing The Rabbit Pet Supplies.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 31

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
That cage is going to be way too small, even for a bunny that doesn't grow. It needs room to walk around in. Just like you wouldn't put an adult bearded dragon in a 10 gallon tank, I wouldn't put a bunny in a small cage like this. Tell your mom to get a bigger one :)

Latest posts