• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Begging For Lunch

RaidenMarshall

Hatchling Dragon
Apollo scared me senseless today! I got home from classes and noticed his salad needed some refreshing, so I got in the car and went to buy new greens. When I got home he was all puffy bearded and black! I thought something was wrong so I reached in and pet him, somewhat freaking out. He didn't try biting me at all and just closed his eyes. After cutting up and refilling his veggies he was still black! Then I fed him his dubias, and he pretty much just relaxed after scarfing them down. Guess he just really really wanted food. He's shedding at the moment too, so he's a grumpy, hungry child, eep!

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Oh yeh. Id neva seen a beard as black as Boris b4 he goes jet black n has a bob every now n.then just to remind himself he still the man. :p
uploadfromtaptalk1406147087061.jpg

Latest posts