• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie not eating

Elena Velasco

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi all! I have read there are several possibilities on why beardies stop eating. How can I tell why mine has stopped? I just recently changed from fluorescent bulb to LED so that may be it, but how can I tell if its not brumation or a blockage?
On another note, I got the LED from Home Depot and it says fulls spectrum. What else should I look for? Is there a possibility it is too bright?

Thank you so much for your time and consideration,
Leroy and Elena

Elena Velasco

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thank you so much for the information. I'll check out the basking bulb, I know its bright white..not sure about the other info. Good to know about the temp guage, I only have a stick on. The tank is a 55 gallon so I'll plan to get a T5. I appreciate it!

Latest posts