• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie Leashs

blackclaw83

Juvenile Dragon
Ok we have a slight issue with Spazz and ....the LEASH....Dun Dun DUNNNNN.......we can get his legs into any size of them.....:mad::p:oops::rolleyes:.......And I would love to take him out and let him walk around outside a little bit you know. But i dont want him running off. Would there be a way to do a belly type harness?

Cate Black

Hatchling Dragon
tumblr_ma9qboRsWB1qc4hjfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ma9qctdwsF1qc4hjfo1_500.jpg

Thats Juliet in Hiccups harness. She has her own but its still being made. Fort the most part when I put it on her she calm down and wants to go to sleep, but if I leave it on her in the tank she wriggles it off. But not when I'm holding her

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Did you make them your harness. I like it are you going sell some I would by 2 of them

Cate Black

Hatchling Dragon
Did you make them your harness. I like it are you going sell some I would by 2 of them
I am unsure of the website, but I will PM you when I get my other order and know where I got it.
Everything about the harness is customizable and they are very inexpensive! My two year old fits in a small so think about how big your beardie is.
Promise I'll PM you

znarfuol

Bearded Dragon Egg
You can actually have a leash or harness customized for your bearded. One more thing, before you buy one, make sure that material is safe and that your beardie is comfortable in it. Comfort and safety are important factors when you want to have a leash on your dragon.

Latest posts