• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie isnt moving

shipleydragon

Hatchling Dragon
My beardie is not moving. Has been in same.spot for 2 days. New lighys 150 watt basking with dimmer bask rock is 94. Humidity is 33. New uvb 10.0 THO. Put in dec 29th.
He is propped up on his log climb like half way on. Has not eaten salad, or crickets. Keeps eyes closed alot

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My beardie is not moving. Has been in same.spot for 2 days. New lighys 150 watt basking with dimmer bask rock is 94. Humidity is 33. New uvb 10.0 THO. Put in dec 29th.
He is propped up on his log climb like half way on. Has not eaten salad, or crickets. Keeps eyes closed alot
Please post a pic of the tank and lighting

shipleydragon

Hatchling Dragon

Attachments

• 20231015_191128.jpg
    20231015_191128.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 17
  • 20231015_191130.jpg
    20231015_191130.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 17

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ok so your getting the surface basking temps w/ a probe right? IR guns will not give accurate temps - it sounds like he's slowed down which is normal for this time of year- it looks the lighting is good - get a weight on him weigh in grams on a kitchen food scale - is he hydrated? How is he getting water?

shipleydragon

Hatchling Dragon
Ok so your getting the surface basking temps w/ a probe right? IR guns will not give accurate temps - it sounds like he's slowed down which is normal for this time of year- it looks the lighting is good - get a weight on him weigh in grams on a kitchen food scale - is he hydrated? How is he getting water?
I can not tell that he is drinking and not eating greens for hydration. I will weigh when we get home.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Please offer water on his nose by dripping - see if he will lick- please take the scale place on a hard surface zero the scale out w/ bowl on it place him in the bowl- weigh in grams keep track of his weight

Latest posts