• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie eggs

Brinks184

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have seen snake eggs get cut open multiple times, my question is. Can bearded eggs be cut open also or is that just a snake thing?

Brinks184

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have seen snake eggs get cut open multiple times, my question is. Can bearded eggs be cut open also or is that just a snake thing?
I'm not going to do it, but I'm sure going crazy wondering what all the little cuties look like

Brinks184

Bearded Dragon Egg
I would love to open a reptile pound. So people could surrender what ever they wanted to surrender. That way they won't get ignored and starved out of boredom

GSieg

Hatchling Dragon
I have not heard of it being done, nor would I attempt. The incubation time varies too much. Typically the snake eggs you see like that are ball python eggs about to hatch anyways. They are much larger than bearded dragon eggs as well.

Brinks184

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have not heard of it being done, nor would I attempt. The incubation time varies too much. Typically the snake eggs you see like that are ball python eggs about to hatch anyways. They are much larger than bearded dragon eggs as well.
Thanks and no worries I won't and would never try something so harsh without lots and lots of detailed info after many many viewings with success. I'll wait for the little guys to hatch. The next morning they started hatching. 6 so far very healthy and very Very fast wow

GSieg

Hatchling Dragon
Thanks and no worries I won't and would never try something so harsh without lots and lots of detailed info after many many viewings with success. I'll wait for the little guys to hatch. The next morning they started hatching. 6 so far very healthy and very Very fast wow
Yea they wont eat for about 4 days...then say goodbye to any insect that will fit in their mouths. They grow super fast.

Latest posts