• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded Dragon window stickers!!

Ozzie&Dino

Juvenile Dragon
I bought 2 of these from this seller and she has a lot of different colors and can put the name of your Dragon with it. Shes awesome to deal with and ships very fast. I put one on either side of the inside of my back windows in my car and I got one that says Keena and one that says Dino :) I thought they were cool so thought I would share :) PS: I hope I put this in the correct part of the forum because I wasn't sure. both of my stickers are orange.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bearded-Dragon-Decal-Sticker-4X6-Any-Color-/110998010533?_trksid=e17002.m7&_trkparms=algo=LVI&itu=UCI&otn=6&ps=63&clkid=7822799442129946078&_qi=RTM759775

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Those are really cool, thanks for sharing.

I have moved this to the "For Sale" section as it is basically an ad for this dealer.

Ozzie&Dino

Juvenile Dragon
I did not make these but if you contact the lady in that link I am sure she would help you out, she is a very sweet person to deal with. I accidently put the name on wrong under the Dragon sticker and she sent me another one. I am going to get a Gecko one from her next.

Latest posts