• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded Dragon Forum Contest

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi Everyone,

I've been wanting to hold a contest here on the forum and I think now is a good time. However, I've having trouble thinking of a good theme for our contest. We could do a beardie photo contest... Or maybe a Who-Can-Post-The-Most-In-A-Month Contest... Or even a coolest enclosure contest...
What do you all think? As far as prizes, I'd be willing to donate some money to get the winner a gift certificate to LLLReptiles or something similar. What would you all want to WIN???

Reactions: Jp

Bearded dragon tamer

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
i think hmmm.... you should have both! because if ppl don't have the best cages they could put photos. And i think the prize should be, a gift certificate like you said or some regular money.

KrisWithaK1225

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Yeah I would love to see a photo contest of some sort here. I'm kind of used to seeing pics of beardies, but having an enclosure contest sounds neat and would be great for those who want ideas for their own enclosures (like me :p). Idk what the prize could be, but I like the gift certificate idea.

GemmyLou

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I think the enclosure one is a good idea.. BUT i also think pics of beardies is funny unusual positions :)

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks for the feedback everyone! I plan to announce our first contest this week! Keep your eyes peeled!

Reactions: Jp

Jerin Zorb

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Great. Excited for the announcement... My beardie is ready to get to posing:p

LilytheBeardie

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I want in lol. And a contest on best cage layout would give us all good ideas and something interesting to look at.. can't wait for the announcement

Daeyang

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Actually I think enclosure is also a great idea :O
i mean for sure I wouldn't win then; but it would show how beautiful peoples enclosures are and give ideas to others :)

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Actually I think enclosure is also a great idea :O
i mean for sure I wouldn't win then; but it would show how beautiful peoples enclosures are and give ideas to others :)
I like that idea... though I definitely would not win LOL

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Do you folks realize you are answering a year old thread, way to go Vince

graphics-laughing-867787.gif

Latest posts