• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bath time?

Bath time schedule

• Every day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once or twice a month

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hollyx87

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey, I've heard many conflicting advice on bath time. I've been told once a week, once a month. Even every day. So I'd like to see what the majority says.

:)

DanielE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I do once a day to every other day. They can do without but I dont see the hurt and it helps with reducing the mess in the cage as they will go in the water.

Hollyx87

Bearded Dragon Egg
I've been doing it once a week. I put him in the sink next to his tank and he plays while I give his tank a thorough cleaning.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Luci gets once a week unless he runs through his poop then he gets an extra one. Dexter gets every other day because she only poops in the tub. I also give more frequent baths when they are shedding to help keep the skin hydrated.

Latest posts