• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Basic diet for 6 month

Rayzncane

Bearded Dragon Egg
My beardie looks a little bit fat. Here is his diet
Mixed salad twice a day dandelion, collard and mustards yellow squash mixed in twice a week
10-13 bsfl daily
Average of about 20 medium crickets a day dusted every other day with d
Fruit once a week papaya or strawberry
Vitamin every other week

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My beardie looks a little bit fat. Here is his diet
Mixed salad twice a day dandelion, collard and mustards yellow squash mixed in twice a week
10-13 bsfl daily
Average of about 20 medium crickets a day dusted every other day with d
Fruit once a week papaya or strawberry
Vitamin every other week
It sounds good and hes eating all the salads your feeding him? Usually we recommend he get the bugs dusted w/ calcium D3 lightly coated 5 x per week once per feeding and vitamins w/ beta carotene 2 x per week dusted on the insects once per feeding --- this would be fed till hes approx one year then the calcium D3 is going to changed along w/ the times per week of the insects --- are you using a long tube fixture for a UVB?

Rayzncane

Bearded Dragon Egg
He is eating most of them and I was giving the calcium once a day but noticed it may have been too much as his poop was showing a little yellow. Yes it is a uv tube light.

Attachments

• 39B8658F-0747-49CA-A008-2160246A1BE2.jpeg
    39B8658F-0747-49CA-A008-2160246A1BE2.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 5

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He is eating most of them and I was giving the calcium once a day but noticed it may have been too much as his poop was showing a little yellow. Yes it is a uv tube light.
Ok so the brand and the bulb your using please and where is it inside the tank or top of screen? The UVB helps absorb / synthesize the calcium hes getting --- are you lightly coating the insects? You dont want them to look like a powdered donut

Latest posts