• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Baby bearded dragon

Gage V

Bearded Dragon Egg
I've had this bearded dragon(Squirt) for almost two weeks now and he was eating about 7 or 8 crickets a day when I first got him but then he went through a shed and I know they usually don't eat during that time but it's been about 3 or 4 days now since he's lost all of his skin. Since then he has eaten 2 crickets a day and just a small piece of turnip greens when i try to feed him. I didn't have his multivitamins and calcium for the first week and half I've had him but I gave him about 5 crickets covered in calcium and vitamins yesterday and he only ate two. Earlier today he seemed to be a bit dull on his head but his color seems normal now. His temperature in his enclosure is 95°f. He also has been sleeping a lot today which he usually just bask under the heat lamp and will run around occasionally. I just want to know if he's stressed out and I need to change something in his home or if I need to take him to a vet.

Gage V

Bearded Dragon Egg
20191230_211643.jpg

Gage V

Bearded Dragon Egg
Do you think its the temp? Because Squirt was active and not sleeping for awhile during the day this whole time up until now?

Gage V

Bearded Dragon Egg
Ok so I just left my room and came back and this yellow goo is next to him what is that? Do I need to take him to the vet?

Gage V

Bearded Dragon Egg
Shedding and relocation stress will slow them down on eating-- but we need to review the lighting in the tank---- that is the most crucial thing to the health of your dragon----- please post pics of your tank and lighting--- basking spot for babies should be 105-110 temps should be taken w/ a digital probe bought from PetSmart or Petco for $5 and or a infrared heat gun from your local home improvement store $10-12--- stick ons are inaccurate-- I recommend you have both you will use them

Attachments

• 15777717412808159622709323490756.jpg
    15777717412808159622709323490756.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 26

Gage V

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have had him for almost two weeks he has been active, eating and sleeping has been normal for this whole time up until yesterday. He pooped that yellow stuff but all other poops were normal up until yesterday. I recently just heard that coil uvb lights aren't good and that's what I have. I'm pretty sure a 100 watt Thrive brand uvb light and 100 watt Thrive daytime basking bulb and 100 watt thrive night time basking bulb

Gage V

Bearded Dragon Egg
I've been feeding him crickets and when he will eat it turnip greens and butternut squash. I also feed his crickets butternut squash.

Latest posts