• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Appreciation post!

baldegale14

Juvenile Dragon
thank you guys so much for helping me out, im so new to all of this stuff and sometimes google just doesnt cut it. you all have helped me with so many things and also reassured me when i was worried about my beardie. i wanna be able to help as much as you guys buy it all comes with time, im slowly learning everything. thank you all so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You are certainly welcome !! I personally don't remember seeing a post from you, but if I ever do ----. I'm not sure any of us know it all - it's a constant learning process. some days we know more, some days less. Just getting better and better. Yeah - google can be a source of confusion !

baldegale14

Juvenile Dragon
You are certainly welcome !! I personally don't remember seeing a post from you, but if I ever do ----. I'm not sure any of us know it all - it's a constant learning process. some days we know more, some days less. Just getting better and better. Yeah - google can be a source of confusion !
youve helped me a couple times! when i first posted here a couple months back. i never really posted consistently until recently. it all comes with experience and time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thank you! We try hard to get back to people and give the most info that we can and being that we have many years of experience here in the forum we give what we can and what 1 isn't sure of someone else does :) so I'm happy to hear that you have had good experience here. .