• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Announcing the Basking Beardie Photo Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Alright folks, it's time for a PHOTO CONTEST! Use this thread to submit a photo of your beardie in a clever, weird, or just plain silly-looking basking position! The more weird, more funny, and more CRAZY your beardie looks - the better!
The requirements for the contest are as follows:
- The photo must contain a living bearded dragon somewhere in the frame
- The photo must be yours and yours only.
- Each registered member may submit 1 (one) photo to this contest (don't worry - there'll be LOTS more!). Please don't try to work the system by registering multiple accounts. Cheaters will be disqualified from this and future contests.
- The submissions will end on April 30, 2011 at 11:59 PM PST.

After all photos are submitted, I will set up a poll where members will be given additional time to choose their favorite photo. The photo with the most votes will be the WINNER! The winner will receive a $50 gift certificate to Drs. Foster and Smith (http://www.drsfostersmith.com/general.cfm?gid=422)!

I think this goes without saying, but the goal here is to catch your beardie lounging about in a weird place or position. Please, please, please, do NOT put your pet in any harm - contest or not.

Thanks and good luck to all! Please feel free to share this thread and spread the word about our contest!

Kimby37

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Is that a dragon or is it part of the branch???
DSCN2837.jpg

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I should add that 'basking' can be used very loosely to mean anytime your beardie is just lazing around!

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
101_0034_2.jpg
I don't think he's looking for divine wisdom as much as a spot 2 chill.

GemmyLou

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Elvis && Lilaaa
Sharing haha

Attachments

• Elvis && Lila.jpg
    Elvis && Lila.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 52

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Looks great so far! Keep them coming! You have a couple more days to enter!!

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Well if you have ever watched Star Wars then you have probably heard of Jabba the Hutt. I am now introducing "Beardie the Hutt"!!! :D

huttarmupclose.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts