• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Angels vivarium...

abcini

Bearded Dragon Egg
Sorry if I've posted this twice my phone has a mind of its own. Angels viv...4ft long..2 x 10 uvb strip lights....1 x 60w basking spotlight outside top of viv on wire mesh...1 x food dish ( deep enough adult roaches can't escape )...1 x water dish...1 x climbing ladder....1 artificial hanging plant ( couple more to add to front of viv as she doesn't like being watched eating ). The viv has effectively 4 levels on the right hot side and is floor level with ramps and climbing ladder on left cool side. Floor level right side is a shelf 2ft long 125mm wide dunno width but it about twice the width of Angel sits about 23C...on top of shelf is astroturf and a half hollow log under log 29C above log 39C....then there is a hammock which is 42C....she loves the astroturf and the floor is sand she has tried other things tiles paper towels soil all to her disapproval had effectively been on sand since she was 6 weeks old she is now about 30 months and 22" long fed from a bowl and never experienced any problems. Angel uses all the viv even resting between levels though her favourite spot is where u see her sleeping. She is fed rocket..dubai roaches..mealworms and Mario worms Angel doesn't like crickets and hoppers are a pia for me as they jump out feeding bowl and if I miss them they could bite her when feeding. Anyway u will see all this in pictures lol
1467074930891-1798482907.jpg
1467074999795551063249.jpg
1467075055818-131706086.jpg

Reactions: jeb

Latest posts