• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Advanced Bearded Dragon Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
We are happy to announce the availability of the Advanced Bearded Dragon Manual written by Renier Delport, Herpetologist.

The Advanced Bearded Dragon Manual is an ebook designed to cater to both the experienced and novice bearded dragon owners alike. As you will see by the provided table of contents, this ebook is detailed and contains a comprehensive guide to many aspects of bearded dragon care.

Upon reviewing a copy of this ebook, we were surprised and enthused by the easy to follow content and the accompanying pictures.

Therefore, we thought it was worth sharing with our members. Please note that this is by no means an end all to bearded dragon questions. There are times when you need the comfort of hearing from other bearded dragon owners in a community setting like this one.

The Advanced Bearded Dragon Manual is definitely good reference material to have at the tip of your fingers.

Click here to check it out

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i may have to purchase it. Do you know if it is going to be in hard copy any time soon? I am not too much on Ebooks

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Not to my knowledge. This author's Basic Bearded Dragon Care manual was an ebook also. I was of that same mentality a short time ago too. And I can understand where you are coming from. But once you get used to it, the ability to search and find what you are looking for is quite convenient. And you can always print it out. However, it is 150 some pages. But if you have a binder and a hole puncher, you are in business. ;)

Erskinelake

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
As a newbie might be something really good to have around. I'll probably purchase it and send to work and print out on my laser printer there. : )

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Excellent. Please let us know what you think of it. The author provides a money back guarantee. So, you can't go too wrong.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
im going to purchase it in the next day or two. i will let you all know what i think at that point.

athena

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
crypticdragons said:
im going to purchase it in the next day or two. i will let you all know what i think at that point.
i've bought it, too, but haven't had time to look at it -- i will also share my response [after i finish posting summer term final grades (-:]

athena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts