• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

2011 Beardie Feast Photo Contest Discussions!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Great entries so far! I ALMOST forgot to add the photos of the little beardie that YOU may win! Bill sent them a while ago and they are now on the contest page!

Nique Williams

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Bearded dragon Photo Contest 2.png
This is my bearded dragon photo contest winner!!!!!! Tried my best to capture my beardie eating... It didnt work so I hand fed him!!!!

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
hi guys, l don't mean to pick, but you need to post your pictures on the previous thread. This thread is only for discussions about the photo's
Great pics by the way

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
umm, so when l win the comp l have 2 questions.

1. Can you organise the import/export paperwork as l am in australia

2. shipping if going to cost you an absolute mint.... LMAO are you still paying?

I am assuming that realistically, US entries only?:rolleyes:

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
umm, so when l win the comp l have 2 questions.

1. Can you organise the import/export paperwork as l am in australia

2. shipping if going to cost you an absolute mint.... LMAO are you still paying?

I am assuming that realistically, US entries only?:rolleyes:

Yes, I wish I could send you one I don't think there are any leathers in Australia

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
one step back, at the top of this page click on
"forum"

then it's the 3rd topic down Click on
" Entre now and win. Beardie Feast Photo Contest"

Scroll to the bottom of that page and submit.

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
View attachment 472 This is my bearded dragon photo contest winner!!!!!! Tried my best to capture my beardie eating... It didnt work so I hand fed him!!!!
View attachment 473 This is my contest picture. Everyone else that enter good luck and hope I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im sorry to inform you that according to the contest rules you guys dont qualify to enter the photo contest. Members must be registered on or before the timestamp for the creation of this thread. Which refers to the creation of the contest thread.

LemonIceCitrus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I agree with ajandj..... That is one beautiful dragon porkchop!!!
However to Brett, They should enter the pics!!!! as I am sure everybody would like to see more photos, and whomever moderates can sort the rest out... just my little opinion :)

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The reason is to keep it amongst active members if not any one can join just to win even if they don’t have a Dragon then they have all there facebook friends join and any picture they post even if it’s terrible they win.

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Thank you Bill i was staying out of that one since im not a Mod

Latest posts