• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

2 months to 8 months difference

kic90army

Juvenile Dragon
When I look at Puffs 2 month pictures I can barely believe she's the same lizard. Shes grown so fast! I got her when she was 2 months to the day and 6" long. Now shell be 8 months in 3 days and 14" long. Shes quite the snob and will do things on her time not mine but I love her. She's so chunky I laugh when she lays on her tree and her belly hangs down.
uploadfromtaptalk1392141818904.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1392141833082.jpg

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Nice shots! Love the comparison so people can see exactly how quickly these guys grow!
Thank you for sharing. You have a lovely dragon!

atochats

Juvenile Dragon
She's a big beautiful girl she is :) Are you still having good luck handling her outside her tank? It's amazing how fast they grow!

kic90army

Juvenile Dragon
She's a big beautiful girl she is :) Are you still having good luck handling her outside her tank? It's amazing how fast they grow!
Shes got an independent streak going. Some times shes fine with it other times she does everything in her power to get out of my hands and back Into the tank. I'm thinking of getting her a reptile leash to see if that would give her more freedom to explore and get used to getting out of the tank while I can still keep a hold on her

Latest posts