• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

2 Male Beardies.

Crash Lover

Bearded Dragon Egg
I Have one male Bearded dragon, and a friend is trying to find a home for the other one, but it's a male.
There is an enclosure easily big enough for the both of them,
but they're both about 2 years old, is there anyways to introduce them to each other without things going badly?

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Absolutely not. Bearded dragons are territorial and dominant based creatures and in the wild are not communal animals. They come together for breeding purposes only. Two males especially two adult males will end up a constant battle for dominance which will only end when one of them is dead.
You housing them together even for a very short time will end in disaster and truthfully be a very cruel thing to do to both of them.

You can find out more information about the dangers and the tradgedies that occur from Co-habitation of Bearded Dragons by checking out this link.
Please do not consider trying to house them together..the risk is too high.
http://www.beardeddragonforum.com/i...earded-dragon-co-habitation-a-good-plan.5172/

Pat B

Super Moderator
No way Jose!! Don't even let them play together....in a heart beat someone might be missing a tail, toe, etc! The link from Mungi is really sad....it was hard for me to look at all the unnecessary injuries....:oops:

Latest posts